Free FreeCell Solitaire is a pack of 4 solitaire card game variations.
This pack includes:
- the classic, ubiquitous, and well-known FreeCell game that’s also included by default in many Windows OS;
- the FreeCell Two Decks variation that’s quite similar to the aforementioned FreeCell card game but uses two decks of cards instead of one;
- the Eight Off variation that employs, as its title says, eight cells;
- the Stalactites variation which uses a different building onto the foundations.
Free FreeCell Solitaire comes with some interesting customization possibilities that let you change the look of the card deck (the card backs), the table background, or the color of the interface’s ribbon. There aren’t many, but additional ones can be downloaded for free.
I also like about this game pack the fact that it lets you undo moves. The animation type is also configurable.
There’s not much else to say about this game pack. It’s simple yet entertaining. If you enjoy playing FreeCell solitaire games, then you should try and this one, by the way it’s absolutely free.
- Some customization options.
- Unlimited Undo & Redo feature.
- Game Statistics